Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stonehill College Tonight!

Hey everyone! I want to quickly let you all know of an opportunity to be on a Campus tonight leading worship and lifting up Jesus, and ask you all to pray. Tonight we will be on the campus of Stonehill College in Easton, MA. We have been there once, about a month ago, to do a night of worship that went great. That night we did about 40 minutes of music and our pastor preached a sermon. There was a great turnout and a great response. Tonight they have asked us to come back and do a similar thing, only tonight our pastor can't be there, as He is out of town, so I will be giving the talk, and then we will have a Q&A time for students to be able to ask any questions they want about Christianity. So basically we will have music, the message, Q&A, and then more music. I am very excited about this opportunity because I know that no matter what, Christ will be lifted up for students to see tonight. That being said, I am still asking for prayers. I would love to have an army of prayer warriors tonight going to the throne for these college students, and for me as I lead them by following the Holy Spirit. My prayer for tonight is that the Holy Spirit move in power. I don't want to do anything apart from the spirit of God. The Q&A part can be a little intimidating as well, but again, if the Holy Spirit is moving in power nothing can stop it. That's what we want. So please pray. The event will be from 9 - midnight tonight, Eastern Time. It is at Stonehill College in Easton, MA. This is why we moved to Boston! I'm excited to see what God does tonight. Your prayers are greatly felt and appreciated. I'll post on Sunday or Monday with an update about how the night goes. In Christ, Chris Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment